If ever we had any doubt regarding changing our greens renovations this year from Sunday to Monday, it was confirmed this morning we made the right decision by none other than Mother Nature herself .
At this stage Greens renovations will proceed tomorrow with favourable weather conditions, we will need sunny skies to proceed with sanding to ensure the sand can dry to be brushed in. Fortunately as explained in a previous post we are only lightly renovating this year with much smaller tines requiring less sand to be applied.  

Popular posts from this blog

Hydraulic Oil Leak

Saltene and Couch Grass

Course Notes January 2020