11th Pipes Done and Dusted

Waiting around supervising my sons 18th putting up with the bang bang they call music and thought bugger it I will update the blog while I have the chance haha.

Before I do, these kids just don't know how to pace themselves, I use to look like this after an alnighter, but this kid took just 45mins !!!!! gotta laugh.
   Anyway back on the job and the 11th retic pipe work were completed this past week along with the 12th tee. Instead of explaining I will let the pictures tell the story.....
Main pipe underneath green pipe - not connected
A t join in an unusual set up
Re routing main pipe and attaching to green lines
Cleaning pipes
Iron discoloured water from cleaning
After testing works were deemed succesful, we are very close to finishing the back 9 pipe improvements and look forward to the coming irrigation season with improve water flow to some critical areas.

Popular posts from this blog

November 2023

Saltene and Couch Grass

Hydraulic Oil Leak